Guided Horseback Trail Rides
Offering winter rides for small groups and snowy family farm days with horse rides.
Sunday Family farm afternoons 1-4 pm.
Bundle up and come spend an afternoon at our little ranch! Meet the pigs, goats, bunnies, and our resident troublemaker, Junebug the mule. There will be a bonfire and a short horse ride. We provide hot chocolate and marshmallows for roasting!
$25.00 pp plus tax (non-riders are $3.00)
10 minute horse rides (ages 2+) *One of our staff will lead the horse. Parents should walk beside small children.
Please text Crystal at 250-864-4226 to book your spot!
Limited Winter Trail Rides as conditions permit:
Lake view ride - 1.5 hours ride time
Rates are per person
- Children ages 5-7 require a guide to lead their horse. There is a $25.00 charge for the extra guide
- Please review Weight/Height Guidelines. Very Limited availability for riders over 205 lbs
- Waivers must be completed for riding. Under 19 require a parent/legal guardian to sign their waiver
- Equine helmets are mandatory for riders
- Detailed descriptions for each ride are available when you click 'Book Now'